Join Talk Quesada
By Jan Martin
We at TalkQuesada.com have put together some questions and answers to help our guests and members who would like to know more about the Quesada area. If any member can contribute more information to the answer given, please post as a ‘reply’ to any question. Your help will be very welcome!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
by TalkQuesada Guide » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:00 am
The modern “Habaneras“ shopping centre is the nearest to Quesada. It's only 5 to 10 minutes by car or bus and is on the way to Torrevieja. The address is - Avenida Rosa Mazón Valero S/N, 03184 Torrevieja.
Habaneras has lots of smart shops and surrounding the Habaneras shopping mall are more smaller shops, a hypermarket called Carrefour, a large DIY store (similar to the UK B&Q type store) pretty cafes, restaurants, a cinema and a bowling alley with indoor ‘slot machines type’ games & entertainment.
See this quick link for further details: http://en.habaneras.es/W/do/centre/opening-times
For details of the bus service from Quesada to the Habaneras shopping centre, see the question link here on TalkQuesada: quesada-tips-guides-and-frequently-asked-questions-f46/what-are-the-local-bus-services-like-in-quesada-t529.html
Find out more about the Habaneras shopping centre...
There is also a new shopping centre, which recently opened in 2012, in La Zenia about 15 to 20 minutes away by car. It’s called La Zenia Boulevard.
The address is : c/ Jade 2 - 03189 Orihuela Costa, Alicante. Zenia Boulevard.
The shopping center has a direct access to the AP-7 and N-332 road that connects Alicante and Murcia.
Find out more about the La Zenia Boulevard shopping centre...
There is also an Ikea and a big shopping centre near Murcia, about an hour away by road from Quesada, called The Thader Commercial Centre. There are coach day-trips that go to Ikea and the Thader shopping centre from Quesada, for those who don’t want to drive.
Address: Avda Juan de Borbón, s / n
30110 Churra, Murcia
For further details and opening times see the following websites for Ikea and the Thader shopping centre:
For coach day trips to Ikea & the shopping centre at Murcia see this link to Rosa Tours :
Find out more about the Thader Commercial Centre...
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 pm
- Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepa
- Gender: Male
by ozzymandius » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 pm
What about "la Zenia Boulevard". More choice there than Habeneras
- Posts: 163
- Images: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:56 am
- Location: Doña pepa II
- Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña pepa 2
- Gender: Male
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Where is the nearest shop to buy bowls for bowling?
by Lisaofspurs » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:57 am in Where to buy things in and around Quesada
by Liz & Gordon
Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:31 pm
- Where is the nearest shop to buy bowls for bowling?
Grocery Shopping on line.....best rates for delivery?
by Wansbeck » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:48 pm in Quesada general discussion
Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:27 am
- Grocery Shopping on line.....best rates for delivery?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Find in Quesada
- Quesada general discussion
- Banking and finances
- Broadband, Wifi, Phone and TV
- Buses and public transport in and around Quesada
- Driving to Spain / Car hire in Spain / Buying and owning a car in Spain
- Fiestas in Quesada
- Flights, baggage and airports
- Health services in Quesada
- Insurances and wills in Spain
- Items for sale and wanted in and around Quesada
- Interesting articles about Spain
- Jobs and careers in Quesada
- Lost and found in Quesada
- Market days
- Places to go for free Wi-Fi
- Recommended restaurants / cafes / bars
- Recommended Tradesmen and Companies
- Residency in Spain: padron, residencia and passport advice
- Safety / security information and property in Spain hints and tips
- Taxes in Spain: Suma, NIE and general tax advice
- Taxis in Quesada
- Things to do and places to go in and around Quesada
- Utilities in Spain: Electric, gas and water recommendations and advice
- Weather in Quesada
- Where to buy things in and around Quesada
- Where to hire things in and around Quesada
Businesses and places in Quesada
- Bars and pubs in Quesada
- Beaches near Quesada
- Beauticians / Beauty salons in Quesada
- Bedding and soft furnishings shops in Quesada
- Butchers in Quesada
- Car dealers in Quesada: new and used car dealers
- Car garages, mechanics, tyre fitter centres in Quesada
- Car hire in Quesada
- DIY / Bricolage / Ferreteria stores in Quesada
- Equipment hire centers in Quesada
- Estate agents in Quesada
- Furniture shops in Quesada
- Garden centres and garden furniture shops in Quesada
- Golf Courses in Quesada
- Grills / gates / metal items shops in Quesada
- Hairdressers in Quesada
- Hotels, guest houses and bed and breakfasts in Quesada and nearby
- Internet service providers that cover Quesada
- Launderettes / dry cleaners in Quesada
- Markets in Quesada
- Medical / Health centers in Quesada
- Pet shops in Quesada
- Pharmacies / Chemist shops in Quesada
- Restaurants in Quesada
- Shopping centres in Quesada
- Sports centres and gyms in Quesada
- Supermarkets in Quesada
- Swimming pool services in Quesada
- Town Halls (Ayuntamientos) in Quesada
- Waterparks/Aquaparks in Quesada