Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Jan and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Coopers Arms - Dona Pepa

By Jan Martin

Post here any good experiences you have had at restaurants, bars or cafes in Quesada and surrounding areas.

Coopers Arms - Dona Pepa

Postby Jan » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:45 am

We went into Coopers Bar recently and were pleasantly surprised to see that the place has been renovated very nicely. We hadn't been in there for quite a while and in that time even the toilets have been upgraded to a very good standard. The whole bar and seating area + flooring and tables and chairs inside have all been renewed. It looks really nice.

We had a meal and, as usual, it was good British style pub grub but this time they have a nicely printed menu (not the fast food style pamphlets they had before!) The service was friendly and for those with children there is now a new netted enclosed play area with slides and ball pond at the back of the outside seating area. It looks great fun for the little ones!

We will definitely go there again now!
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Re: Coopers Bar - Dona Pepa

Postby Jan » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:40 pm

These are the latest signs outside Coopers Bar in Dona Pepa today (02/07/2013), showing the entertainment programme:
2013-07-02%2011.12.39.jpg

2013-07-02%2011.11.41.jpg

2013-07-02%2011.11.36.jpg

Edit: As from the 17th July 2013, the Karaoki (advertised on the above board) with DJ Kenny K, on a Wednesday, has been cancelled.
Jan
Site Admin

Postby maria elena » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Looking at your last posting, Jan we went to see Gregg Lomas (as shown on the blackboard) It was a very entertaining evening. As others have said, the food is more "home cooking" than "cordon bleu" but it was well done and tasted good. I'm glad they seemed to have turned themselves around.
maria elena

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Jan » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:49 pm

maria elena wrote:Looking at your last posting, Jan we went to see Gregg Lomas (as shown on the blackboard) It was a very entertaining evening. As others have said, the food is more "home cooking" than "cordon bleu" but it was well done and tasted good. I'm glad they seemed to have turned themselves around.

Glad you enjoyed it. We were pleasantly surprised too!

Jan
Jan
Site Admin

Postby Jan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:34 am

Just a quick update on Coopers Bar - The Karaoki with DJ Kenny K, on a Wednesday, has been cancelled.
Jan
Site Admin

Re: Coopers Arms - Dona Pepa

Postby Jan » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:06 am

As the Summer holidays are under way, I thought I would add a photo (below) of the enclosed play area at Coopers Arms - It looks great fun for the little ones!
We had family over the last week we were in Quesada and again ate there one night. As usual the food was very good 'home-cooking' and suited all the family.
2013-07-10 20.53.27.jpg
Jan
Site Admin

Postby chezzie » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:47 pm

hi everyone ....

Had a lovely meal today at coopers arms myself and my daughter had the carvery 10 euros for a 2 course meal plus a drink ,

it was lovely plenty of choice, today was turkey,beef,ham ,yorkies ,veg and a choice of potatoes ,gravy. we opted for the dessert as well plenty of choice...

1pm-4pm its best to book as it was really busy ......
chezzie

Postby toonsandballoons » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:55 am

We had a meal in Coppers Arms restaurant last night and it was 1st class good honest food well presented and at a decent price. The new decor really lifts the place and we will most definitely return.
toonsandballoons

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Jan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:23 pm

toonsandballoons wrote:We had a meal in Coppers Arms restaurant last night and it was 1st class good honest food well presented and at a decent price. The new decor really lifts the place and we will most definitely return.

Pleased to hear it is still nice to eat there. I agree it's always good honest food and at sensible prices for all the family!
Jan
Site Admin

Postby Jan » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Guapa wrote:I hope Jan doesn't mind if I post the link to this she kindly wrote as I am forever looking when I see posts like this one.
restaurants-cafes-and-bars-in-quesada-maps-menus-photos-addresses-and-contact-details-f80/coopers-arms-dona-pepa-ciudad-quesada-t1628.html

Good idea! Please do this anytime - It does help to show the interactive street view, map and location details.

:text-thankyouyellow:
Jan
Site Admin

Next