Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Silverdale Transport

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Silverdale Transport

Postby carolandgraeme » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:28 am

I booked Kevin from Silverdale for the first time to bring over a TV stand I'd ordered from Argos. I ordered it on the Monday after Black Friday and something went wrong with the online ordering website just as I was about to pay. Anyway, I managed to order another one, paid for it and they messaged me it would be ready on the Saturday and would be held for a few days for collection. Kevin went into the Crewe store on the Sunday and they told him it wasn't ready, so a wasted trip for him. I got back in touch with Argos and they told me they couldn't confirm when delivery would be, so I cancelled the order and got a refund. I emailed Kevin and told him, but he suggested I try again, which I did. This time they confirmed the item was in stock. I emailed Kevin and he went the next day to pick it up. Kevin delivered the package yesterday morning, all safe and sound. Just wanted to sa what an excellent service from Silverdale and will use them again for sure.
carolandgraeme

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Re: Silverdale Transport

Postby Southpaw » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:37 am

I second that! Kevin picked up my order from Crewe on the Monday and he delivered it here on the Saturday as promised. First class service, will most certainly use Silverdale again.
Southpaw

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby donaduo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:33 am

Similarly, I ordered a TV from John Lewis on Black Friday and arranged for delivery to Kevin. He arrived arrived with it yesterday.

This was my second I had used Silverdale's safe, secure and attentive service and I see no reason to look elsewhere.

I thoroughly recommend them.
donaduo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Jan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:05 pm

Thanks for these recommendations for Silverdale:

*Silverdale advertise with us - See left hand side on Desktop, Laptop computer etc and at the bottom on iphone.

[email protected]
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa