Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Best Internet provider to use Fire stick please?

Re: Best Internet provider to use Fire stick please?

Postby Potjoe » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Go with a dish the best way
Potjoe

Which part of Spain are you from?: Sucina spain

Re: Best Internet provider to use Fire stick please?

Postby Paul - TV Techie » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:57 am

Satellite systems, long term are the most cost effective - as you do not pay any subscriptions for free to air TV, this includes all your BBC's, ITV's 4's & 5's - around 200 channels including BBC & ITV HD etc. Simply put, pay once and you own the hardware. This is technically the only original format service to receive UK TV in Spain - same quality as UK.

If wanting premium type content, this can be done either with official Sky - or the unofficial method which is card sharing - that requires internet (and is much cheaper). Lizzie on previous page mentioned hers scrambles - that is down to internet speed / connection / instability.

Scrambled channels means box does not get code in time & that is through internet it then gives scrambled message. Most are fine with this type of cheap service, though if choosing this option for cheap / premium content, just need to make sure your internet service provider is o.k. If just requiring free to air TV, this does not require internet connection.

Prices & info on dishes.
https://tvtech.sharepoint.com/Pages/sat ... alida.aspx

Paul
www.televisiontechnology.eu
Paul - TV Techie

Which part of Spain are you from?: almoradi, alicante

Previous