Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Moving to Torrevieja

Moving to Torrevieja

Postby Skcarter » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Good afternoon all,we are thinking of moving g to Torrevieja within the next 6 months and would be grateful of any adevice from residents, I.e which Abogado,s and estate agents to avoid, ones you would recommend.
We are in our 60,s but like a good laugh and social life love being out doors.
We are looking for a 3 bed 2 bath property with garage or u derbuild so my fella can have his space for some DIY.
We would like to be around a social hub. Is there anywhere we need to avoid.

Looking forward to hearing g from you.
Skcarter

Re: Moving to Torrevieja

Postby Koenigsberger » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:43 am

Personally I would avoid Torry , any where out side is good Quesada being a good and busy place with plenty of social life. Rojalas if you want more Spanish way of life, Benijofar also Spanish,
Koenigsberger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby 20kiki » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:10 am

Hi there - I've just purchased a property in Torreta Florida after searching in the Quesada and La Siesta areas - I think I've chosen well as all amenities are a 5-10 mns walk away and I can stroll down to the Marina in 20mns. The area is full of magnificent Villa's (some with their own pools) - I have a small Finca/Villa which has been totally refurbished and is 10mns walk from Lidl, Haberneras and Carrefour. I used a UK company for the Inspection trip combined with Alegria International Real Estate and they couldn't have been more helpful! - very simple and stress free purchasing process.
20kiki

Which part of Spain are you from?: Toretta Florida

Postby william » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Hola 20kiki welcome to Torrevieja , the area you have chosen is a great area everything on your doorstep and no need to worry about where to go or do i have to drive, your area is multicultural lots of Spanish and now only a few English plus many people from other countries . Enjoy your new life in Torrevieja.
william

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby 20kiki » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:41 am

Many thanks William for your good wishes - I can't wait to get back over in April to complete purchasing dishes, pans, crockery, etc - where are you based? I'm looking for some help in choosing which company to use to obtain Freesat & Internet connection ?
20kiki

Which part of Spain are you from?: Toretta Florida

Postby Jan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:06 am

20kiki wrote:Many thanks William for your good wishes - I can't wait to get back over in April to complete purchasing dishes, pans, crockery, etc - where are you based? I'm looking for some help in choosing which company to use to obtain Freesat & Internet connection ?

Hi

For Internet choices there are some providers on this link and it could be a good place to start looking into them and see which suits you. Most have recommendations on this forum and the top one TV Technology advertise on this forum and always give good and sensible advice too:

internet-service-providers-that-cover-quesada-and-surrounding-areas-f129/

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa