Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Meeting new friends

Meeting new friends

Postby littllelegs » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:50 am

Hi We will be moving to the area of Rojalis in the near future, does any one of any sort of social, community clubs that we could join to meet new people we both are of retiring age, thank you.
Regards
Ken.
littllelegs

Which part of Spain are you from?: not moved as yet ,

Re: Meeting new friends

Postby florimondo » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:19 am

get a cute dog you will be inundated with new friends :lol: :lol: :lol:
florimondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby calamitykay » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Ken, if you take a good look around this site then you will see mention of different social clubs and activities. Try putting some keywords into the search bar and see what comes up. The other thing to do is to look at the various newspapers - all the free ones as well as the likes of CostaBlancaNews (CBNews) (also on Facebook). You will be surprised at the number of clubs and activities not only in Quesada but in other nearby urbanisations, not too far away.
Have a look at the Quesada Country Club (also on Facebook) as they hold lots of different activities there, along with the likes of Casa Ventura in San Luis (I went to a yoga class there today for the 1st time, it was brilliant!)
Hope this has been helpful - just get yourselves out and about, you'll soon make new friends!
CalamityKay
calamitykay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby littllelegs » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:47 pm

calamitykay wrote:Ken, if you take a good look around this site then you will see mention of different social clubs and activities. Try putting some keywords into the search bar and see what comes up. The other thing to do is to look at the various newspapers - all the free ones as well as the likes of CostaBlancaNews (CBNews) (also on Facebook). You will be surprised at the number of clubs and activities not only in Quesada but in other nearby urbanisations, not too far away.
Have a look at the Quesada Country Club (also on Facebook) as they hold lots of different activities there, along with the likes of Casa Ventura in San Luis (I went to a yoga class there today for the 1st time, it was brilliant!)
Hope this has been helpful - just get yourselves out and about, you'll soon make new friends!
CalamityKay

Thanks CalamityKay
Regards
littllelegs

Which part of Spain are you from?: not moved as yet ,