Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

2nd chef required in benimar 2

Use this forum to find jobs or list a job you may have available for someone.

2nd chef required in benimar 2

Postby Colly0151 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:49 am

Part time to start including weekends salary and hours to be discussed. Must have Spanish food certificate and be
of clean/smart appearance. Non smoker. Please call Helen 966190642/634366075. Chalmers food and drink. Immediate start.
Colly0151

Re: 2nd chef required in benimar 2

Postby Laman » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello, my name is Laman. I successfully graduated Le Cordon Bleu with a Spanish cuisine certificate (basico , intermediate and superior). I am highly passionate when it comes to cooking. I could work under any conditions. It would mean the workd for me if I can work in your restaurant. I worked in a restaurant called culinary in torrevieja and advertised le cordon bleu 3 times. Please let me know if you are interested. I will be able to start working whenever you say. Thank you in advance.
Laman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Re: 2nd chef required in benimar 2

Postby scubydoo » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Laman wrote:Hello, my name is Laman. I successfully graduated Le Cordon Bleu with a Spanish cuisine certificate (basico , intermediate and superior). I am highly passionate when it comes to cooking. I could work under any conditions. It would mean the workd for me if I can work in your restaurant. I worked in a restaurant called culinary in torrevieja and advertised le cordon bleu 3 times. Please let me know if you are interested. I will be able to start working whenever you say. Thank you in advance.

Hi it says to call them!! so get on the phone!
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar