Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

IBERSWITCH - Electricity provider

Re: IBERSWITCH - Electricity provider

Postby JeremyB » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Have been with Iberswitch since we purchased last year as previous owners used them. All was fine until yesterday when I found out that the electricity company had taken a debit without sending an invoice beforehand (despite a promise by Iberswitch that this would happen 10 days prior to any debit being taken) resulting in my being slightly under in the account for the mortgage payment due this weekend.
Luckily the bank manager has been fantastic and promised to make sure no problems happen and reimburse us any charges if we have any, whereas Iberswitch customer service have been quite frankly rude and without a care, saying that they assume that I must have received the invoice a couple of weeks ago (ergo I am a liar!) and if in doubt I should have asked them for a copy! Absolutely astonishing.
Am cancelling my account once they can actually tell me who my current provider is as their latest communication states that they are in the middle of switching my account and do I want to stay with them to make sure that the switch goes smoothly (is this blackmail?).
Avoid like the plague is my advice.
JeremyB

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta

Postby Sandra » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:50 pm

JanWe have outside points, and have been very cautious since the incidents of burglars using these points to power their tools to cut off the grilles! :cry: ... and there isn't anything in the house which needs a constant supply of electricity when it is empty.

About a dozen of our friends, who have left their freezer switched on - with food in it - have come back to smelly messes!! :cry: :cry: I don't usually keep much food in the freezer - but I know that no-one would guess this from my restaurant reviews!! ;)
Sandra

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby mike » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:27 pm

4.24 Iberswitch charge pet month so the average user cannot make a saving........Myself was taken in by the adds but have just changed back to Iberdrola. Mike
mike

Which part of Spain are you from?: Calle Mimosas

Previous