Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

NEW SHOPPING CENTRE (Quesada Boulevard)

Re: NEW SHOPPING CENTRE

Postby Jan » Sat May 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Mickey Braw wrote:Is there underground parking there? If so where do you enter it? :D

Lo Pepin wrote:They have put underground parking at the new shopping mall. You enter it opposite the Tobacco shop.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby EnglishRose » Sun May 15, 2016 1:09 am

Looking good... most units now filled and well worth a look and spending a few cents! Spent mornings/afternoons/evening at the rooftop bar and can't wait til we are back again to frequent the place some more :-) Was impressed that Bombay Gin & tonic only cost around 4.15 euro and dos cafe con leche only 2.40 euro. At those prices in town we will be very regular :-)
EnglishRose

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby mondo » Sun May 15, 2016 5:55 am

yes the roof top cafe is a lovely addition...pity when we were there they were playing loud rap "music"...we din´t stay

....not our cup of tea, but I suppose some like it...
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby MaggieG » Sun May 15, 2016 7:54 am

Wansbeck wrote:Where is it best to park? I haven't seen the new place, so I don't know if it would be hard or easy to get into it.

Unfortunately parking is not and wasent before The Boulavard opened good
Apparently there is going to be a car park behind the Boylavard and I believe under.
If you know the Tabac/lottery shop down the road by Petra Honig estate agents, then rhe car park is opposite the Tabac shop
MaggieG

Postby Southpaw » Sun May 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Have to agree Mondo , loud music would stop us going there. Had the same problem with the "Three Amigos", they didn't last long!!
Southpaw

Postby EnglishRose » Sun May 15, 2016 12:53 pm

I was there twice last week and found the music to be neither too loud or rap-style. Where we sat it was loud enough to make out what was being played but was definitely in the background:-)
EnglishRose

Postby mondo » Sun May 15, 2016 1:05 pm

EnglishRose wrote:I was there twice last week and found the music to be neither too loud or rap-style. Where we sat it was loud enough to make out what was being played but was definitely in the background:-)

Maybe it depends if the boss is around....

It would be a lovely place to sit for a drink if the music was suitable..... maybe it was a one off... we will obviously try it again...

:D
mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Dot » Sun May 15, 2016 1:45 pm

When we were there the music was nice and not too loud so yes hopefully a one of.
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Bill » Sun May 15, 2016 6:01 pm

when speaking to the owner on our last trip before it was open he told us it would be chilled out music not to loud,i would think that if it was to loud the Local police would be paying them a visit,my neighbour visited the bar and said very nice but would need some substantial shade in the height of the summer,will be trying it out on our visit in June.
Bill

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepa

Postby Babyerin21 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:24 am

We were there last week lovely shops,had a drink in the bar upstairs lovely views,very sociable and friendly staff will defiantly use it again when out in Quesada next time.
Babyerin21

PreviousNext