Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

NEW SHOPPING CENTRE (Quesada Boulevard)

NEW SHOPPING CENTRE (Quesada Boulevard)

Postby Bigbobuk » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:42 pm

HI is there a new shopping centre being built in the Quesada area if so does anyone know where it is thanks
Bigbobuk

Which part of Spain are you from?: Playa flamenca

Re: NEW SHOPPING CENTRE

Postby Rhaphanidosis » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:48 pm

There is but not many units taken over yet. Straight through the arches and about 600 yards on the right, opposite the Deutsche Bank, more or less.
Rhaphanidosis

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Postby Jan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Bigbobuk wrote:HI is there a new shopping centre being built in the Quesada area if so does anyone know where it is thanks

There's some photos from the developers and some comments on this topic which may be of interest.
quesada-general-discussion-f9/new-town-shopping-centre-quesada-boulevard-t9475-10.html
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

New shopping center Quesada

Postby tonemar » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Hi All,
Just an update if you don´t already know.

Had a look at the top today, new cafe/bar being built. Met the, I believe one of the partners. They are Ian and Steward.
Looks very promising, lovely views from the top of the building.

They hope to be open withing 3 weeks.

Should be an nice addition.

Reagrds
T
tonemar

Postby gracie » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:36 am

There are some quality shops open already.For myself two ladies shops selling lovely clothes and not overpriced. There is another ladies and men's about to open,plus a shoe and bag shop. A nail salon, a jewellery shop and an outdoor furniture plus sofas etc are already open.

I am happy that this boulevard has opened because I have always found Quesads town quite tacky and it will raise standards.
gracie

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Janjan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:55 pm

Businesses need support to succeed and pay the high rents and unfortunately so many have been and gone in the last fifteen years. The Chinese succeed because they have what most people want and work as a group so can supply plenty of choice. It's not all rubbish.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Postby krissy59 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:13 pm

Had a look there today. Very impressed. The ladies clothes shops are quite similar, one is very reasonably priced. Fab shoe shop and jewelry shop. Definitely worth a visit. Hope it is well supported.
krissy59

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby benji » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:28 pm

We were looking for a 2 & 3 seater settee, didn't have to look any further than the new
furniture shop in Quesada Boulevard, got just what we wanted at a price we could afford. They will be ready in 2 weeks, no charge for delivery & they will take the old ones away. They are also going to recover the seats on our dining room chairs in the same material, they will take 2 days. They have 2 other shops, it is a family run business and the owner couldn't have been more helpful, he let us take the sample books home so that we could make our minds up there. He wasn't at all pushy, spoke good English & answered my many questions. I can't recommend them highly enough, husband was very pleased as it meant we didn't have to look at any more shops. They are open from 10am to 7pm.
benji

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby freddo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:12 am

Janjan wrote:Businesses need support to succeed and pay the high rents and unfortunately so many have been and gone in the last fifteen years. The Chinese succeed because they have what most people want and work as a group so can supply plenty of choice. It's not all rubbish.

The Chinese get 5 years in business tax free then they close up and open a new one again years tax free plus they get start up assistance
freddo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Partida Daimes Elche

Postby Wansbeck » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Where is it best to park? I haven't seen the new place, so I don't know if it would be hard or easy to get into it.
Wansbeck

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrettas.Torrevieja

Next