Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Los Montesinos

Los Montesinos

Postby digdagdog » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi

Can anybody tell me a anything about facilities and the community in Los Montesinos is there a good ex pat community ? and shops, bars restaraunts vets medical facilities is the shops walkable/
many thanks
digdagdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: uk

Re: Los Montesinos

Postby freddo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:01 pm

to answer all your questions is a yes to all Its a very nice and friendly place to live
Last edited by freddo on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
freddo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Partida Daimes Elche

Postby Jan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:11 pm

digdagdog wrote:Hi

Can anybody tell me a anything about facilities and the community in Los Montesinos is there a good ex pat community ? and shops, bars restaraunts vets medical facilities is the shops walkable/
many thanks

As Freddo says above yes it's a lovely town. Quite a nice Spanish feel but also easy for the British to live, with an expat community. Restaurants and bars are good with plenty of choice for all tastes. There are shops and supermarkets but hopefully someone else will be able to tell you if there are any big ones in the town. The big supermarket I know is a bit outside of the centre of town, but not far, where there are some more modern urbanisation's situated.

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Rodt » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Hi Jan, was there no talkquesada today'?
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby scubydoo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:42 pm

If you can drive seems like a nice place depends on where you choose but to me anywhare in the area would be good all depends on your needs.
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby dr.doolittle » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:12 pm

4 supermarkets, several butchers, and loads of bars etc, I know because I live there.
dr.doolittle

Postby Babu » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:58 pm

Hi
This is actually my first post on the site and like yourself have been investigating the wider area and had been very interested in Los Montesinos. Just be aware that the vast majority of property for sale on the usual UK sites stated as in Los Montesinos are actually in La Herrada or even Entre Naranjos (which I believe is Vistabella Golf) so nearby facilities would vary considerably. I found it very confusing why they didn't state the actual locations. I have finally plumped for El Raso myself and hope you find your ideal place very soon as we have now.
Babu

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby digdagdog » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:09 pm

:text-thankyouyellow: All for your replies
At first I will not be driving so need to get to shops to do big food shop on foot/taxi. Etc Due to the downward turn of the euro we need to expand our area to get more space for a decent price as all that seems to be left in Quesada is apartments and we have a dog to bring so need outside space.what about activities to do like bowling dancing etc?

Thanks again all
digdagdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: uk

Postby linkwater » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:39 pm

If yoy have no transport of your own then you need to check bus times in any area that you are considering. Be warned, they are few and far between.
Select Air Conditioning – Mark White
Email: [email protected]
Telephone:
Fixed line: 966719362
Mobile: 647 171 531
linkwater

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby dr.doolittle » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:01 am

I forgot to add, the doctor speaks English, and apart from the 4 supermarkets there s a 5th one that's English.
dr.doolittle

Next