Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Healthy Eating Club at Quesada Fitness Gym

Healthy Eating Club at Quesada Fitness Gym

Postby life4all » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi Everyone!

We have just started up a new club for everyone!

The Healthy Eating Club is a brand new concept started at Quesada Fitness Gym. Here you have the oppurtunity to discuss nutrition, diets, weightloss etc. with a qualified nutritionist, nurse and reflexologist Eva, and a girl, Sissel, who has by Eva's knowledge lost over 20KG's of bodyfat and achieved much healthier and happier life. Eva has very good results with her many clients, helping them with lifestyle change, weight loss and improving energy levels and wellbeing.
In the Healthy Eating Club we will answer your questions, make diet plans, provide advice and recipes, and we will cook together.

Last thursdat we had our first meeting at the Healthy Eating Club. Although the club is meant to be small, we were rich in different nationalities with members as both British, Danish, Norwegian and Scottish! We were discussing the Acid-alkaline balance diet and how to combine the food in the right way. The ladies were very pleased for the two recipes they have got with them home, and evenmore exicted for next week recipe - the recipe of the Aubergine Pizza - made of plain vegetables - BUT tastes likes a real Pizza!

If you are you interested in joining the Healthy Cating club ask for further information at reception Quesada Fitness Gym or e-mail [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook and have a look at what is going on - might be something you want to join? grin-humørikon https://www.facebook.com/Healthy-Eating-Club-2480513155408…/
Kind regards,
Eva Nautrup & Sissel Moller
Change your water, change your life
www.life4all.dk/eng
life4all

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Return to Dancing, fitness, Spanish, painting and other clubs & classes