Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Purchasing a Vehicle from a private Sale

Purchasing a Vehicle from a private Sale

Postby The Winksies » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi Everyone, hope all is well with you.

As a new member, to the site and to Quesada, I have been offered an opportunity to purchase a car privately. My question is am I taking to much on as I really do not know the procedure for change of ownership, registration etc. and quite honestly I am questioning my sanity as to why I don't just go to a dealer who will look after all the paperwork for me.

Has anyone on the Forum bought privately and gone through the process. Any guidance would be useful.

Regards

The Winksies
The Winksies

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Purchasing a Vehicle from a private Sale

Postby scubydoo » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Hi it is fairly straight forward if you get the transfer done by a profesional and is not that expensive Amanda is excelent at sorting this out or you may buy one and the owner will do the transfer for you.

Amanda
Tel 0034625864373
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby The Winksies » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Thanks Scubydoo, put my mind at rest. Will give Amanda a quick E-Mail. Thanks Again.

Regards

The Winksies
The Winksies

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby camionpilot » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:07 pm

Amanda is your girl ..!!!!!
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby Sandra » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Purchasing privately was easy. Both parties just went to the solicitor. The seller had to produce a suma statement (car) and I then had to drive to Rojales to get a padron. I am non resident and the person who I was buying from was resident, so already had a padron! Everything else was done by solicitor's fax - except the solicitor's fees - which we split. Not everyone seems to have been through that same performance though!!
Sandra

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby Janjan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:53 pm

When I sold my car to a neighbour he transferred the cash to my account and I gave him all the paperwork.
He then went to Traffico and put it in his name. No reason to think Amanda couldn't do that bit. I was resident but he isn't.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Postby scubydoo » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:01 pm

camionpilot wrote:Amanda is your girl ..!!!!!

What do you mean by that!

Amanda is a
Professional
and is a
recommendation
from myself personaly and several other people on the site. slurs of this nature are not good please read previous comments regarding her company if you wish to meet my partner I have no problem what is yours are you in the same business?.
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby camionpilot » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:27 pm

Where is the slur and who on [ in your imagination ] , I have used Amanda several times and she is very efficient and I always try to use her.But she like others does have limitations when it comes to some of the trickier transfers then I use someone else , who can usually run rings round most " proffessionals " .!
camionpilot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby Suzid1 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:02 am

In my understanding this is a colloquial term that is making an informal recommendation about someone as in "he's your man". Ie he's/she's the person needed (for a particular task, role, job, etc.)

I personally didn't read it to mean that Camionpilot was suggesting that Scoobydoo is in a personal relationship with Amanda.

By the way, I am looking to get my car registered over here so will be getting in touch with Amanda as she has been recommended elsewhere on the forum.:D
Suzid1

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Jan » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:09 am

Suzid1 wrote:

In my understanding this is a colloquial term that is making an informal recommendation about someone as in "he's your man". Ie he's/she's the person needed (for a particular task, role, job, etc.)

I personally didn't read it to mean that Camionpilot was suggesting that Scoobydoo is in a personal relationship with Amanda.

By the way, I am looking to get my car registered over here so will be getting in touch with Amanda as she has been recommended elsewhere on the forum.:D

:text-goodpost:

I could see there was no slur intended at all. 'He's your man or girl' is a normal term.
Maybe someone foreign might think it odd but everyone else would know what it means.

Please stay calm scubydoo!

Back on topic please!

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Next