Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Internet Provider Horadada

Internet Provider Horadada

Postby findlaym » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:17 am

I recently signed up for Horadada Pay as You go service. I am only here several times a year so the on/off service suits though a little more expensive it works out cheaper in the longer term. I had a very slow speed and the connection kept slowing down and kept intermittently dropping for a few hours throughout the day. I contacted them and they visited the following day. Did something with my router and it is now running about 5 times faster.

I thought that I would let you know that it is worth complaining to the internet provider as I got is sorted very quickly.
findlaym

Re: Internet Provider Horadada

Postby Jan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:19 am

findlaym wrote:I recently signed up for Horadada Pay as You go service. I am only here several times a year so the on/off service suits though a little more expensive it works out cheaper in the longer term. I had a very slow speed and the connection kept slowing down and kept intermittently dropping for a few hours throughout the day. I contacted them and they visited the following day. Did something with my router and it is now running about 5 times faster.

I thought that I would let you know that it is worth complaining to the internet provider as I got is sorted very quickly.

Thank you. Good to know!

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa