Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Networks theatre in Orihuela

Networks theatre in Orihuela

Postby Martin the artist » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:09 pm

I know many of you will think Orihuela is a long way to go, and a bit late notice too, but.....
I have seen some of Networks stuff before and it is amazing.
Even more so when you realise all the actors are Spanish school students and are acting in a foreign language.
After one play, the heroine, who had been brilliant, was upset because she had said 'run onto the woods' instead of 'run into the woods'.... Yet in Spanish of course, both into & onto are the same word.
SO if you are at a loose end tonight or tomorrow night:-

Networks Theatre presents

APRIL FOOL

April Fool is a fun night in the theatre. Come and see Their Royal Highnesses Princess Felicia and Princess Delicia as they prepare to grace the latest Royal Ball and declare their love for Crown Prince Andrew. Although unbeknownst to them Prince Andrew has his eye on someone else in the Palace.
DSC035101-1024x768.jpg

This comedy written by Nick Moore and directed by Daniel Nieves is accompanied by classic torch songs from the great American Songbook and a full orchestra (of at least four people..maybe more).

A play full of silly puns, outrageous costumes and wonderful song and dance performed live by our Royal Band. We are in for a real treat, an evening of non-stop fun and entertainment.

Shows are in April:
Friday 29th at 21.00.
Saturday 30th at 21.00.

Ticket price:
Adults 5€

Students 3€
You can book your tickets at http://www.networkstheatre.com

Networks-adress.png

NETWORKS THEATRE, a home for theatre in Orihuela

Calle San Agustín, 25. Orihuela (Alicante) Spain

96 674 02 51

[email protected]