Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Buying a home in Ciudad Quesada

Re: Buying a home in Ciudad Quesada

Postby Tootandploot » Tue May 17, 2016 11:25 am

I heard on UK news yesterday that the High Court/EU (can't remember which) had ruled yesterday that all those who lost deposits buying off plan had to be repaid by Spanish Government.
Tootandploot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Buying a home in Ciudad Quesada

Postby Ken Pullan » Wed May 18, 2016 8:56 am

Yes I saw that news - looking into it. At the time being relieved of about Eur 40,000 felt bad but yes, if we had completed - and some poor people were contractually obliged to as their properties had been completed - we'd also be sitting on property worth a fraction of the purchase price.

In 2006 we sold two villas in Florida at the then crazy rates being asked ( we had people in droves after them) So we gained significantly took the money and ran. Within a year the values fell like a stone . And have still not recovered !
So on the whole, I shouldn't complain.
Ken Pullan

Previous