Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

land near gama in town???

Re: land near gama in town???

Postby linkwater » Sun May 22, 2016 12:23 pm

It would need a lot of re-routing of traffic as the arches is really the only entrance/exit. That builders supply yard across from don-de would make an ideal car park.
Select Air Conditioning – Mark White
Email: [email protected]
Telephone:
Fixed line: 966719362
Mobile: 647 171 531
linkwater

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Terry the gardener » Sun May 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Maybe the idea with the change of traffic flow on the gama road is to do with the blocking off of main street they may just do bit from banana tree to town hall.But as with a lot of things, you don't seem to have any true info about what plans are in place , unlike you would in the UK ,dont know if there is somewhere you can get to see plans ect for road changes ect. Think it is a wait and see. :text-lol:
Terry the gardener

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Alisunshines » Sun May 22, 2016 2:47 pm

To Camionpilot you should appreciate being lucky enough to live in a nice area rather than writing such negative comments about the Spanish. Yes there is lack of parking in Quesada but in the scheme of things it's not exactly a major issue is it? You could always go back to the UK and pay for parking everywhere...
Alisunshines

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Dot » Sun May 22, 2016 4:23 pm

I think we are very lucky or at least I am to live in a lovely sunny place which is inexpensive and have met some really nice people, maybe we should think of it that way, a little off topic but parking noise ect doesn't bother me.
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Alisunshines » Sun May 22, 2016 5:11 pm

:text-goodpost: Dot
Alisunshines

Postby Bill » Sun May 22, 2016 8:02 pm

:text-goodpost:
Bill

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepa

Postby marcliff » Sun May 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Dot wrote:I think we are very lucky or at least I am to live in a lovely sunny place which is inexpensive and have met some really nice people, maybe we should think of it that way, a little off topic but parking noise ect doesn't bother me.

But..but...but...it's the expats absolute right to moan about something, it's what makes them happy. Disregard the sun, the cheap bars and restaurants, forget about the lovely, friendly people, it's all about finding something to complain about that keeps the average expat going until the next birthday. I mean, just today at Zenia Boulevard it was so busy I had to go round 3 times until I found a free parking space. I don't care if it's free, the fact there wasn't a designated area for me just made me boil.

(Actually, to be quite serious, it was extremely hot and we were sat in the shade having lunch. One of the great, stereotypical expats on the table next to me was complaining (quite loudly) that his Winter Fuel Allowance had been stopped. Now that's what makes a real expat).
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Sjbass » Mon May 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Hi Everybody

Just heard that there has been an Extraordinary meeting at Rojales town hall.

The Mayor has announced that common sense has prevailed and quotations are been requested to build the Quesada High Street tunnel under-pass.

The Mayor announced that:-

With the usual Spanish efficiency the work to build the tunnel under the existing high street WILL start on the First day of the school holidays and WILL finish on the final day of the school holidays.

Consideration must be given to the fact that all work will take a short break for the summer holiday period.

To help with traffic flow a man will be employed with a flag and at night a torch to re-direct traffic along the one way streets which will alternate each day to aid with the smooth flowing of the circulation around the high street.

Obviously as one who as lived here for many years and love the Spanish way of life I cannot see ant problems what so ever.

Keep driving and finding those places to park

Steve
Sjbass

Postby Jan » Mon May 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Sjbass wrote:Hi Everybody

Just heard that there has been an Extraordinary meeting at Rojales town hall.

The Mayor has announced that common sense has prevailed and quotations are been requested to build the Quesada High Street tunnel under-pass.

The Mayor announced that:-

With the usual Spanish efficiency the work to build the tunnel under the existing high street WILL start on the First day of the school holidays and WILL finish on the final day of the school holidays.

Consideration must be given to the fact that all work will take a short break for the summer holiday period.

To help with traffic flow a man will be employed with a flag and at night a torch to re-direct traffic along the one way streets which will alternate each day to aid with the smooth flowing of the circulation around the high street.

Obviously as one who as lived here for many years and love the Spanish way of life I cannot see ant problems what so ever.

Keep driving and finding those places to park

Steve

:text-lol:

Obviously a joke!
:text-lol:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Bill » Mon May 23, 2016 5:51 pm

To much sun and Sangria :text-lol: