Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

land near gama in town???

Re: land near gama in town???

Postby linkwater » Mon May 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Of course it's a joke. There's no such thing as a planning meeting. Take the new phone mast as an example.
Select Air Conditioning – Mark White
Email: [email protected]
Telephone:
Fixed line: 966719362
Mobile: 647 171 531
linkwater

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby jim » Tue May 24, 2016 8:01 pm

my wife spoke to the owner of the land and his intention then was to build houses on it
jim

Which part of Spain are you from?: central quesada

Postby scubydoo » Wed May 25, 2016 6:53 am

marcliff wrote:
Dot wrote:I think we are very lucky or at least I am to live in a lovely sunny place which is inexpensive and have met some really nice people, maybe we should think of it that way, a little off topic but parking noise ect doesn't bother me.

But..but...but...it's the expats absolute right to moan about something, it's what makes them happy. Disregard the sun, the cheap bars and restaurants, forget about the lovely, friendly people, it's all about finding something to complain about that keeps the average expat going until the next birthday. I mean, just today at Zenia Boulevard it was so busy I had to go round 3 times until I found a free parking space. I don't care if it's free, the fact there wasn't a designated area for me just made me boil.

(Actually, to be quite serious, it was extremely hot and we were sat in the shade having lunch. One of the great, stereotypical expats on the table next to me was complaining (quite loudly) that his Winter Fuel Allowance had been stopped. Now that's what makes a real expat).

:text-lol: :text-lol: :text-goodpost:
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Lo Pepin » Sun May 29, 2016 6:02 pm

I went to a Neighbourhood Watch meeting a few months ago and the Local Chief of Police was there. Apparently work is to commence on the Avda Nacions later in the year. There are many, many problems with the parking in Quesada, the pavements, zebra crossings etc. Mr Quesada obviously didn't realise how the town would grow!!
Lo Pepin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous