Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

moving things over

moving things over

Postby digdagdog » Sat May 21, 2016 5:38 pm

Hi All
We are over looking and hopefully to buy in 3 weeks can anyone tell me who or how they moved things over from UK we are just bringing trinkets and some things that are a bit larger but not furniture. Can anyone recommend the best way to get our dog over that was reasonable price and comfort for dog.
Thanks
digdagdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: uk

Re: moving things over

Postby donaduo » Sat May 21, 2016 8:05 pm

We used Silverdale Transport back in January and found them friendly and professional.
donaduo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Shiva » Sat May 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Yes, ask Silverdale for a quote. They were very reasonable doing a smallish load for us from Scotland. A lot of people on this forum have had good experience with them. Reliable and good communications too. They have an advertisement on the site.
Shiva

Postby Errol1 » Wed May 25, 2016 2:29 pm

Advance removals are moving my belongings. Pretty reasonable. Speak to Sandra
Errol1

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby kevin07 » Wed May 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi if you would like to email over what you have to go we can price it up for you many people have used us and recommend us, we have been trading for 17 yrs now not a lot can say that thanks Kevin.
Silverdale Transport & Removals
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01270 872731
Mobile: 07952170306
Mobile: 627 371 937
kevin07

Which part of Spain are you from?: albir

Postby Chris1959 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:34 pm

digdagdog wrote:Hi All
We are over looking and hopefully to buy in 3 weeks can anyone tell me who or how they moved things over from UK we are just bringing trinkets and some things that are a bit larger but not furniture. Can anyone recommend the best way to get our dog over that was reasonable price and comfort for dog.
Thanks

Drive down there's many on this forum that do, I'm driving down in s few weeks, apparently it's not that bad and you've got the convenience of having your own car there whilst you get settled in. Just a thought. Search forum driving to Benjiofar plenty of good and useful advice.
Chris1959

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentura