Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Warning for Dona Pepa and others

Warning for Dona Pepa and others

Postby tonyhobbs » Sat May 28, 2016 11:25 am

We live in Dona Pepa not far from Gamma, at about 10.45 am Saturday 28 May , a near neighbor elderly lives on his own, had 2 femails about 30 ish come to his door asking if he knew where Antonio ???.lives they thanked him with an embrace, 5 minutes later realized his wrist watch had gone, at least he still had his wallet. So warning to all, they are very clever.
tonyhobbs

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Re: Warning for Dona Pepa and others

Postby Redr0bb0 » Sat May 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Thanks for the info. We are very near there
Redr0bb0

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby lance » Sun May 29, 2016 8:15 am

I could do with a cuddle I will start wearing an old watch I bought from the looky looky man.
lance

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa. Quesada

Postby Lavender » Sun May 29, 2016 8:43 am

We also live in that area and on a couple of occasions someone has opened our gate but immediately the dogs barked they did a bunk but left the gate wide open for the dogs to get out. The gate is a tall, solid one which does not blow open in the wind, so we now keep it locked at all times. This also deters unwanted "charity" collectors coming into the garden at will. So my advice is, get a lock on your gate and you can keep your distance if needed.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Jan » Sun May 29, 2016 10:13 am

gitana wrote:We also live in that area and on a couple of occasions someone has opened our gate but immediately the dogs barked they did a bunk but left the gate wide open for the dogs to get out. The gate is a tall, solid one which does not blow open in the wind, so we now keep it locked at all times. This also deters unwanted "charity" collectors coming into the garden at will. So my advice is, get a lock on your gate and you can keep your distance if needed.

:text-goodpost:

Always keep any gate locked, whatever size as even a small gate will need to be climbed over and it's then obvious that anyone climbing over a gate is up to no good. I always say it's easier to say 'No thank you' to anyone through a locked gate too and then just ignore them if they persist, they soon go away!

Jan

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa