Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

La Luna - New Restaurant Benijofar

Post here any good experiences you have had at restaurants, bars or cafes in Quesada and surrounding areas.

La Luna - New Restaurant Benijofar

Postby clivespana » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:11 pm

On the left of the main street coming from the traffic light cobbles, 200 metres past Vincents Estate Agents,
Open Monday to Saturday 12:30 till 16:00 Menu del Dia - 7.90€
Menu del Noche 18:30 till 21:30 - 8.90€
Lunch time the menu is different every day of the week, choice of 5 starters and 5 main courss.
The food was tasty, attractive and served well. My wife had the Mussels and the Lasagne /Vegetarian) and I had the Pasta salad with chicken and the American-style Ribs. (Delicious)
Our bill came to 18.80€ which included a glass of wine, bottle of water and a pint of beer.
There were 8 or 9 tables in use, so good news travels fast!!

Reservations 965724700

Clivespana
Quesada
clivespana

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: La Luna - New Restaurant Benijofar

Postby Terry the gardener » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:39 pm

Yes,been to this restaurant a few times for lunch and in the evening,nice modern décor,pleasent staff,found it to be very good value and foods good. Give it a go lunch time , tho can be busy,always a good sign.
Terry the gardener

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: La Luna - New Restaurant Benijofar

Postby scubydoo » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:36 am

Great value great food and many Spanish use it been day and night all very good some sucharges for certain dishes on a night but even with these good value great lamb in mint sauce steak is also good between a group of us tryed everything on the menu, give it a try. Menu del Dia at 7.90€ is eceptional value and includes a small drink.
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar