Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Friends apple i pad

Re: Friends apple i pad

Postby Pete31 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:58 pm

I have had my apple I pad for 5 years and it has been very good got its plus points and some negative but overall I would recomend it.
Pete.
Pete31

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entra Naranjos

Postby Andrew Hardy » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:20 pm

We've both had iPhones for years and then added iPads and a couple of years or so ago went the whole hog and had iMac too. Its just so good how the all integrate (as has already been said) but they don't "clog up" like PC's. Im told that (unlike traditional PC's) when something is deleted it is gone forever as everything you put on is individual as they are solid state.
The iMac takes a bit more getting used than the phones as they work a little differently to conventional PC's and even after 2 yrs I still keep finding new functions. They are much more expensive but I think well worth it.
I would highly recommend all their stuff.
Andrew Hardy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby valenciasman » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:44 pm

But does the extra expense warrant the extra facilities. If a PC is properly looked after they shouldn't clog up.
valenciasman

Which part of Spain are you from?: villamartin

Postby Pete31 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:10 pm

valenciasman wrote:But does the extra expense warrant the extra facilities. If a PC is properly looked after they shouldn't clog up.

Yes my friend but try carrying a pc around with lol.
Pete31

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entra Naranjos

Postby Jillandsteve » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Apple doesn't get virus's it seems. You photos can transfer from your iPhone or iPad without plugging in them in.
It's a whole ecosystem that interconnects as long as you have the iPads and iPhones
There has to be something good for Apple to gave sold as many devices as they have. You can only fool the public once. They sell to the same people time after time simply because they are well made, top quality and look good
Jillandsteve

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby valenciasman » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:08 am

I transfer photos from my phone to PC without being plugged in. I still havent a reason the change over to Apple.

There has always been PC and Apple enthusiasts.
valenciasman

Postby freddo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:15 am

Andrew Hardy wrote:We've both had iPhones for years and then added iPads and a couple of years or so ago went the whole hog and had iMac too. Its just so good how the all integrate (as has already been said) but they don't "clog up" like PC's. Im told that (unlike traditional PC's) when something is deleted it is gone forever as everything you put on is individual as they are solid state.
The iMac takes a bit more getting used than the phones as they work a little differently to conventional PC's and even after 2 yrs I still keep finding new functions. They are much more expensive but I think well worth it.
I would highly recommend all their stuff.

You should know that Solid State Drives can not be erased only by smashing them with a hammer can you erase for ever

Also Apples do get viruses and Trojans just the same as PCs but the hackers do not bother with them as until recently there have not been as many users as PCs they are however writing programs to hack Apple now

When you talk about iMacs having Solid State drive if you are referring to the Desktop that is not true they all have normal hard drives the same as a PC unless you specify that you want SSD
freddo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Partida Daimes Elche

Postby EllenandPete » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:39 pm

I have used both android (Galaxy phone, Nexus 7 tablet) and Apple ( I now have iPhone 6 and mini iPad 2) and have to say that the Apple products are far easier to use. Photos taken on my iPhone appear almost simultaneously on my iPad. As my android phone and tablet got older they got slower and more troublesome, I know you say about good housekeeping but I really dont want to be spending time on that when I can be elsewhere! No. I love my Apple products and will be sticking to them in future.
EllenandPete

Which part of Spain are you from?: U K

Postby Jillandsteve » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Yes, there will always be Apple and non Apple fans, you pays your money and you takes your choice
I too love my apple products from the day I bought the first model iPod back in 2002, and would get curious, but admiring looks because then it was so new, slick and cool.
It's a company that gets a lot of stick but all it does is make quality, quietly!
Jillandsteve

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby valenciasman » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:40 am

How about applications? I don't play games, use social media but depend on my PC for office type tasks, e.g. Spreadsheets, Word processing and the occasional database all using MS Office. Does Apple have the equivalent?
valenciasman

PreviousNext