Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Heath Care

Heath Care

Postby Ros1 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:34 pm

My partner and I are looking to get our residencia and of course we need the healthcare.
I am female 53 with no medical conditions, being treated for nothing and my partner is male 58 and again no medical conditions or treatments (fingers crossed it stays that way)
We do not want co-payments nor do we want it to double when we reach pensionable age.
Obviously after the Brexit we don’t know whether we will still get our S1 forms at pensionable age, but that’s a long way away.
We are going to be retiring and have no plans of working in Spain
Please can anyone recommend a company that would fit our requirements?
Thanks
Ros
Ros1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Heath Care

Postby Janjan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Jennifer Cunningham in Benijofar deal with Insurances of all sorts. Very helpful.
Janjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada area

Re: Heath Care

Postby Cornishbug » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi...We have changed this year to EPS Salus...my husband did loads of research & found it to be the cheapest & most comprehensive cover...The lady comes with the details to go through with you in your own home..If you would like details please feel free to PM me & I can give you the necessary contact details...We have no vested interest in this co. but have found them to be the best in the few years here ..
Cornishbug

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Fulgencio

Re: Health Care

Postby Ros1 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:19 pm

:text-thankyouyellow: both for your responses I shall look up Jennifer Cunningham and Cornishbug I have sent you a PM.
Ros1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada