Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bus service!!

Re: Bus service!!

Postby Jan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:37 pm

Martin the artist wrote:There are buses, but not good service, and Jan does good job putting the timetables on this forum.
E.g. there is a bus that goes to La Mata each day - lovely beach - but if you ask at townhall for details of it, they claim it doesn't exist!
So here's the details for that one:-

Costa Azul bus from Elda to Torrevieja due in Rojales at 10.30am.
Return from Torrevieja 6.30pm.

But do think that there needs to be a service around the town.
E.g. friends on our urbanisation - Pueblo Lucero at bottom end of golf course - don't have a car but use buses a lot.
But if they need to visit the health centre, they have to walk into town, get early bus to the arches and walk from there - and ame coming back makes it a full day's outing plus a lot of walking!
I suppose the only answer is the taxis which aren't expensive, but a lot more than a bus would be.
And another friend who lives in one of the new houses in Pueblo Bravo, cycles to visit me.
Not too bad getting to me - steady uphill along the airport road, but going back she has to push it all the way up Calle Onda.

Thank you Martin, We try to find as many relevant timetables as possible (not easy though-I think many of them are a secret :text-lol: ) but never heard of a La Mata bus from Quesada or nearby??

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Re: Bus service!!

Postby Martin the artist » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Jan wrote:
Thank you Martin, We try to find as many relevant timetables as possible (not easy though-I think many of them are a secret :text-lol: ) but never heard of a La Mata bus from Quesada or nearby??

Jan

I think you can only pick it up at the Rojales bus stop :(
But I expect they'll drop you wherever you want if its on their route.
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Previous