Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Internet provider

Internet provider

Postby kimdixon » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:03 am

Can anyone recommend a reputable Internet via satellite provider. We have no landline and cannot receive a signal via mobile.
kimdixon

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: Internet provider

Postby Jan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:26 am

kimdixon wrote:Can anyone recommend a reputable Internet via satellite provider. We have no landline and cannot receive a signal via mobile.

Hi
There are a number of Internet providers where you don't need a landline but not having a mobile signal may be a problem, although I'm not sure.
What area are you in? Maybe there are others on the forum who live near there and can tell you who they use for Internet.

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby LeeG » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:13 am

Try skynetlink, now known as Telfy. They have an office in Rojales on the south side of the river, very close to the bridge with the water wheel.
LeeG
LeeG

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera del Segur

Postby Jan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:39 am

LeeG wrote:Try skynetlink, now known as Telfy. They have an office in Rojales on the south side of the river, very close to the bridge with the water wheel.
LeeG

Most of us can no doubt recommend a provider we use but it's still a matter of whether they can get a signal in the area that the original poster lives. If a mobile signal is impossible then I think that shows it may be a difficult place to get a Wifi signal too.
If we know the actual area of Quesada then hopefully others can help by saying who they use in that area.

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa