Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

abandoned houses

Re: abandoned houses

Postby newchocs » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:38 pm

I was talking about the old area of Quesada, as the original post did. There are of course repossessions in Quesada, but not really the old abandonned villas as was spoken about originally.
Hopefully you understand now.
newchocs

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby scubydoo » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:55 am

kazzyb wrote:On travelling round Quesada it appears quite a few house have been left and neglected for many years Is there any way that these houses can be bought

The origional post above by Kazzyb did not mention the old area! most of the repossessed property has been neglected for many years and at least two of the propeties sold in the past six months that I know of were over 30 years old and looked very abandonned so I understand you gave up but some people have had good fortune in getting hold of these at a resonable price.
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby newchocs » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:35 am

It's not a competition Scoobydoo. I do keep up with the property market very actively and know the Quesada market very well, so we'll need to agree to disagree on this one. Cheers
newchocs

Postby ROADRAT » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Many of the abandoned houses will be subject to death duties, which families have declined to pay, also they will have incurred on going debts, for water, electric etc., or simply left when the owner dies with no family to leave the property to.
ROADRAT

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby newchocs » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:53 pm

You're right Roadrat, these are among the problems I found when I was looking at a few of the older houses in Quesada. It's a nightmare in Spain with big families and succession to other family members. There can be a dozen people responsible for debts and that need to agree on the fate of the house. That's the main reason why there's some houses left abandoned for many years as the original post referred to. Banks are seldom involved because there's rarely a mortgage on older properties, or if there is a mortgage then the house would have been sold to pay it off if the owners were in trouble. There's a great demand for properties of this type, so it's an easy sell if someone needs to sell in a hurry.
newchocs

Postby fiona-jim » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:37 pm

scubydoo wrote:Have a look they come up daily and you can register for alerts

http://www.solviarealestate.com/

thank you!
fiona-jim

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Thank you will do

Postby kazzyb » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:40 pm

Thank you will do
kazzyb

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Anniep » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:53 am

I don't really know Quesada very well so what is considered Old Quesada?
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby Jan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Anniep wrote:I don't really know Quesada very well so what is considered Old Quesada?

Old Quesada I believe, if I'm not mistaken, is generally considered to be the upper highest part of Quesada near Harry's Bar if you know it. There's a map on this link which will show you approx where it is:

bars-and-pubs-in-quesada-maps-photos-addresses-contact-details-f97/harrys-bar-cuidad-quesada-t1567.html

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I've always thought.

Jan.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby lastminute » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Hi

I bought two townhouses from Deutsche Bank two years ago. It was Easy they told my to contact Petra Hönig Inmobiliaria S.L. but before I had a look to the side of Deutsche Bank. It Needs two visits to find something and a last visit to finish sale. https://www.inmuebles.db.com/dbinmuebles/es/inicio.html

best Sigi (Lastminute)
lastminute

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

PreviousNext

Return to Quesada general discussion