Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Finding an address in Ciudad Quesada

Finding an address in Ciudad Quesada

Postby MaryJane67 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:06 am

Hi, I've just joined this forum because I have a query. Next week I need to find a street in Ciudad Quesada (driving from Alicante) and it doesn't come up on any searches. I have a street name, then Ciudad Quesada, then Rojales - is that the right order? We're visiting family who might have got it wrong.. Thanks for any help you can give!
MaryJane67

Re: Finding an address in Ciudad Quesada

Postby Jan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:21 am

MaryJane67 wrote:Hi, I've just joined this forum because I have a query. Next week I need to find a street in Ciudad Quesada (driving from Alicante) and it doesn't come up on any searches. I have a street name, then Ciudad Quesada, then Rojales - is that the right order? We're visiting family who might have got it wrong.. Thanks for any help you can give!

Hi
If you look at the map of Quesada on the topic link below you may be able to find it. Just click on the map to enlarge it:

maps-of-quesada-and-surrounding-areas-f94/maps-of-quesada-and-rojales-2014-t1960.html

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby MaryJane67 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:32 am

Thanks Jan, I saw that map when I was looking around the site. It'll take me a while as I don't know whereabouts at all the street it, so I posted the question just to be sure I wasn't wasting my time. Thank you.
MaryJane67

Postby freddo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:00 am

Would be easy to post the street name you are looking for
freddo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Partida Daimes Elche

Postby MaryJane67 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:22 am

I know Freddo, but I am hoping not to, as it's not my address it's someone else's... I'll get my specs out at lunchtime and study that map. I think there might be an extra word in the address I've been given. And if it doesn't exist on the map, I guess we'll have to meet them somewhere else! I'm also going to make sure they know about this forum, it has a lot of helpful information... Thank you.
MaryJane67

Postby neil_hamilton1 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:30 am

Just a quick comment - our street name is different on Google maps than it actually is so you might be searching for a street name that does not exist !!!!!
neil_hamilton1

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marquesa, Quesada

Postby MaryJane67 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:40 am

Thanks Neil - that's what I was starting to think. I'll try a few variations. It was a relief just to know that Ciudad Quesada exists to be honest!
MaryJane67

Postby Jordy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:27 am

MaryJane67 wrote:I know Freddo, but I am hoping not to, as it's not my address it's someone else's... I'll get my specs out at lunchtime and study that map. I think there might be an extra word in the address I've been given. And if it doesn't exist on the map, I guess we'll have to meet them somewhere else! I'm also going to make sure they know about this forum, it has a lot of helpful information... Thank you.

Just the street name would help, the house number or plot number not required. Don't rely totally on GPS.
Mine keeps telling me to turn right into a deep storm drain!

Jordy
Jordy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby MaryJane67 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:46 am

Oh Jordy don't tell me that! We'll be hiring a car and I guess the hire car company won't be too pleased if we take it back after it's been pulled out of a drain!
MaryJane67

Postby Jan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:53 am

MaryJane67 wrote:Oh Jordy don't tell me that! We'll be hiring a car and I guess the hire car company won't be too pleased if we take it back after it's been pulled out of a drain!

If you do get your friends to meet you, a good easy landmark is the Laguna Hotel as it's easy to park and wait on the road near there. We did that when our friends came to our house as it was easier for them to find.

Hotel La Laguna Spa and Golf
Urb. Doña Pepa,
Avda Antonio Quesada, 53,
03170 Ciudad Quesada,
Alicante, Spain

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Next