Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Car hire

Re: Car hire

Postby Jan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Whiskybob wrote:if you need to hire from airport goldcar, some people say to use local but how much does a taxi cost from airport? so goldcar it is, cost us about 12 euros per day all in with their own full insurances hardly expensive that

All 'local' (Quesada etc) hire companies will let you collect and return from/ to airport. We use local and collect and take back to airport, because if there are any problems with the car or even damage it can be sorted without having to take a trip back to the airport wasting valuable holiday time. When our friend had a side window broken in an attempted robbery, he had to drive all the way back to airport to change the car. Since then, for years, we always go local for our hire cars.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Half-full » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:34 pm

We always use Coys or Easy Option, never had a problem with either. There are no hidden costs, what they say is exactly what you get.
Coys is our first preference as they offer a daily extra charge to cover the excess. We always take it for peace of mind.
If they do not have what we want we go to Easy Option who are equally good but there is an excess.

https://www.coysrent-a-car.com/

http://www.easyoption.com/
Half-full

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Whiskybob » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:16 pm

goldcar will also come to you if there is a problem with the car, used many times and they are very professional and the prices are brilliant, not forgetting you get what you pay for
Whiskybob

Which part of Spain are you from?: La zenia

Postby Danny1967 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Thanks everyone i will have to shop around
Danny1967

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous