Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Restaurant/Pub recommendations

Post here any good experiences you have had at restaurants, bars or cafes in Quesada and surrounding areas.

Restaurant/Pub recommendations

Postby 20kiki » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:55 am

On checking for any updates under the above heading I'm disappointed that no-one has added any eating or libation recommendations on the Site since the beginning of the year? Have you all stopped eating & drinking - or just not found anywhere good enough to mention/share? I'm still waiting for a Good suggestion as to where to take my Mum when we arrive for New Year in Torrevieja.....? Somewhere where we can have a nice meal and perhaps enjoy live music and camaraderie
20kiki

Which part of Spain are you from?: Toretta Florida

Re: Restaurant/Pub recommendations

Postby The Ralph House » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Parkside Restaurant, Benimar
We had a party of 13 yesterday at Parkside and everybody was very impressed. The welcome, the food, the service and the value for money was incredible. Well done to all.
Best Wishes
The Ralph House
The Ralph House

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby scubydoo » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Recomendations have been made! the link below will take you to one I made on the 15th of October and others have been posted for the one above.

recommended-restaurants-cafes-bars-f25/la-cata-restaurante-benijofar-recomendation-t15269.html
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby sueandneil32 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:35 pm

I recommended Friends cafe/bar in Los Montesinos in September !
Now open on Tuesdays too.
sueandneil32

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby Jan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:38 pm

20kiki wrote:On checking for any updates under the above heading I'm disappointed that no-one has added any eating or libation recommendations on the Site since the beginning of the year? Have you all stopped eating & drinking - or just not found anywhere good enough to mention/share? I'm still waiting for a Good suggestion as to where to take my Mum when we arrive for New Year in Torrevieja.....? Somewhere where we can have a nice meal and perhaps enjoy live music and camaraderie

Hi
There has been loads (Around 60 since Jan this year) They are all in this forum link below:

recommended-restaurants-cafes-bars-f25/
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa