Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

TV horadada - internet vega baja

TV horadada - internet vega baja

Postby Toni » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:19 am

hi

Does anyone have the turn on / off service provided by tvhoradada. It appears to be ideal for holiday home users. Can pay by the day for wifi use. Installation cost is comparable with other providers where you have to pay by calendar month.

Only issue I see is having to pay by phone or in office with a credit card. Which would involve trying to communicate with Spainish operator (when I telephoned to get more info it was difficult to get answers I needed on the service)

Our home is in Quesada at the top of the hill near Harry's bar.

Look forward to hearing others opinion and especially if can use Internet to switch it on and off
Toni

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: TV horadada - internet vega baja

Postby JackieG » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:55 pm

You can now pay online via pay pal
Not had a problem with the switch on/off so far (touch wood)
dependent on how long you want it on for example 1 day is 3 euro, 14 days is 20 euro
JackieG

Which part of Spain are you from?: Los Montesinos

Re: TV horadada - internet vega baja

Postby Jan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:29 am

Toni wrote:hi

Does anyone have the turn on / off service provided by tvhoradada. It appears to be ideal for holiday home users. Can pay by the day for wifi use. Installation cost is comparable with other providers where you have to pay by calendar month.

Only issue I see is having to pay by phone or in office with a credit card. Which would involve trying to communicate with Spainish operator (when I telephoned to get more info it was difficult to get answers I needed on the service)

Our home is in Quesada at the top of the hill near Harry's bar.

Look forward to hearing others opinion and especially if can use Internet to switch it on and off

Hi
Why don't you look at other providers. The TV Horadada seems a bit expensive. You can email others to ask.

See our list here:
internet-service-providers-that-cover-quesada-and-surrounding-areas-f129/

I know that TV Technology do a switch on switch off service (see advert on this topic above for details).

We use DVBLAB for switch on and off and they speak English when we pay. There is no minimum use and we can switch on anytime in the month and it turns off 1 month later for 19 euro. You have to check your area though to see if the signal will work but most providers will give you this information.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa