Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

If you need a room for your club, rehearsals etc...

If you need a room for your club, rehearsals etc...

Postby Drama Queen » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:54 pm

I run an art class on Wednesday mornings at El Castillo, a restaurant in La Marina which has a huge room, suitable for all sorts of activities, and which is very underused. I'm sure those of you who run clubs and groups, teach classes or need rehearsal space probably have no idea it's there. Josef who owns it is a lovely man - but a technophobe, so does not understand email or facebook (sigh, how can you run a business these days like that!) I promised to put the word round about the restaurant and the room - which he now heats with a lovely log fire. The restaurant is not far from the 332 end of town, about a hundred yards from the petrol station. It's easy to miss, but has a lot of flags outside. You can call Josef, who speaks reasonable English on 666 761 495. But honestly it's easier to pop in and see him!
Drama Queen

Which part of Spain are you from?: Near the golf course