Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

A day in the life..

Re: A day in the life..

Postby maria elena » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:48 pm

It's very easy to make friends here. If you like particular hobbies, you're likely to find a Club here with people who have interests the same as your own. Everyone is very friendly, it reminds me of the UK in the 1950s/60s. You can say hello to a stranger in the street or in bars. The Spanish take a little longer because of the language barrier but once you "break through" they are very warm and friendly.
maria elena

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Scipio » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:25 pm

It's brilliant!
Brexit probably won't happen anyway.
Scipio

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby roxybaby » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:38 pm

I agree its brilliant Scipio, and also think the other comments are spot on, however even though I am a passionate remainer like 49 percent of the voters, we will not be took into consideration and brexit will happen. Blame that on ignorance, racism, protest votes, or whatever but its happening and only time will tell how it will affect British expats in Europe.
roxybaby

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby digdagdog » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:09 am

Thanks everyone for replies. I was a remainder vote for a lot of reasons because I thought it had given us some good things not all negative but anyway it is very scary now Italy unstable.
That could change everything about the euro and it could be no more what a crazy world and then there is trump!
digdagdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: uk

Previous