Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Gypsy Girls

Gypsy Girls

Postby El Buho » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:31 am

In the past 3 weeks I have been twice accosted by gypsy looking girls, 20 year olds, in Quesada. On the first occasion it was a girl who appeared to be on her own and wanted to shake my hand. I was able to get away by entering the gate of the property that I was visiting. On the second occasion I was sitting in my car making a phone call when 2 girls appeared asking for the Salud and the Hospital. I pointed in the direction of the Salud & waved them away, luckily they went off, but in the opposite direction to which I had indicated.

For your own safety do not have anything to do with these females, they will try to make physical contact with you and then steal anything valuable that they can get their thieving hands on.
El Buho

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Re: Gypsy Girls

Postby Jan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:30 pm

Be careful everyone. This has been happening for a while now. Spread the word to your family and friends. Don't be polite ..ignore or push them away before they get the chance to steal anything.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa