Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cultural programme for February

Cultural programme for February

Postby Martin the artist » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:20 am

The programme is now available, as below.

First events unfortunately clash - the monthly arts and crafts festival and the Taking of the Bridge both happening on Sunday (5th Feb).

The arts festival starts at 11am and has some events all day - although most stalls will finish around 2 - but if last month's is anything to go by, it should be good.
There were hundreds of visitors, all the caves were open, there was live music in more than one location and hot dog van, paella, bar, plus workshops, demonstrations, etc.

But also the Taking of the Bridge was good last year with a small skimish between 2 sides on the bridge plus a lot of good humoured chat between the sides (in Spanish of course), before everyone marched to the Malecon del Soto for dance entertainment. All finished around 2pm.

And the weather is predicted to be perfect at 21 degrees! And as it is only a short walk between the 2, it mat be possible to catch a bit of both!

Anyway, here's the programme and I'll put more info up on some of them troughout the month too.
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Re: Cultural programme for February

Postby Jan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:19 am

:text-goodpost:
:text-thankyouyellow:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa