Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

La Marina Conservatory Problem

La Marina Conservatory Problem

Postby LA MARINA LADY » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:21 am

Is there a forum site in La Marina?

Has anyone heard of conservatories with 'Julia' quads having to be dismantled, I am about to put mine up for sale but have heard there may be problems.
Also does anyone know a good expert in energy certificates. Do I need anything else to sell privately?
LA MARINA LADY

Re: La Marina Conservatory Problem

Postby Jan » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:06 am

LA MARINA LADY wrote:Is there a forum site in La Marina?

Has anyone heard of conservatories with 'Julia' quads having to be dismantled, I am about to put mine up for sale but have heard there may be problems.
Also does anyone know a good expert in energy certificates. Do I need anything else to sell privately?

There are two forums for La Marina:

http://www.costablancaforum.com/area/la ... -spain-72/

and there's this one that is not very busy at the moment but is good for information:

http://lamarinaforum.com/
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Re: La Marina Conservatory Problem

Postby manxmunk » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi La Marina Lady, I too have a conservatory on the roof of my Julia on phase II, I asked the question at the time it was constructed would it affect the property if I wanted to sell it. the reply I received at our meeting was that A) as long as you had permission to erect it in the first place, it would not affect the sale, and B) as it is not classed as a permanent fixture, ie, can be dismantled without causing undue damage to the building structure, then again it would not affect any future sale. At the end of the day, I think most prospective buyers would welcome an additional room to the property plus giving them the option to enjoy the roof area without having to sit out in the heat, if on the other hand they don't want it, doesn't take too much work to remove it.
manxmunk

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina