Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

David's Coachtrips sl

Re: David's Coachtrips sl

Postby Rodt » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:30 pm

Can only comment on Rosa tours, we have been with them many times & can't fault them,superb guides on the coach trips & lovely coaches plus very safe drivers, 5 star service :D :text-thankyouyellow:
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby valenciasman » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:42 pm

We went with ROSAS to guadalest but problem was the guide didnt request people keep the same seats during the trip. Caused problems people moving seats causing arguments. Spoil the complete day.
valenciasman

Which part of Spain are you from?: villamartin

Postby Jan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:12 pm

valenciasman wrote:We went with ROSAS to guadalest but problem was the guide didnt request people keep the same seats during the trip. Caused problems people moving seats causing arguments. Spoil the complete day.

That is something that happens on some trips (not all of them though).

I think it could be quietly reminded to the Guide before the trip gets going. I think they just forget - It is just as much a problem for them to sort it out, so maybe they would like a reminder. I am determined to do it next time we are on a trip.

I personally always take a couple of spare bags with me and leave spare water bottles and some snacks, or whatever, in them on the seats and hope the other passengers are too polite to remove them - It seems to work.

Jan.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby valenciasman » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Several passengers complained, her reply was it wasnt her problem.
valenciasman

Postby Jan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:26 pm

valenciasman wrote:Several passengers complained, her reply was it wasnt her problem.

It is her problem as she is there to look after her passengers! It delays departure too and on some long trips who wants to to wait while people are arguing about who was sitting where.

The trips where the guide has said please keep your same seats for the whole trip are the most relaxed and there are no argument. On a 'full' coach most of us accept, even if we may not have the seat we would have chosen, that if we stay in the same seats it makes it easier and quicker for everyone.

On our 3 day trips it was so good that the guide said please stay in the same seats for the whole 3 days, as we had sightseeing trips out each day with so much to pack into the day that if everyone kept changing where they were sitting (with the ensuing arguments that happen) we would never have had enough time to see all the fabulous places that we did, as we were on and off the coach all day.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Rodt » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:37 pm

Sorry but I don't see a problem with people changing seats,after all you're still on the same coach & still going to the same place, sometimes change is as good as a rest :text-lol: :D
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby valenciasman » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Obviously people on the trip we were on people werent happy and would be reluctant to use that company again. Rule one in business, find a customer, rule 2, keep them.
valenciasman

Postby Ron Hill » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Rule 3 you are only as good as your last job
Ron Hill

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Postby valenciasman » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:03 pm

too true, and I have never had it happen with daves
valenciasman

Postby marcliff » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Must have been a bad day. We have travelled with Dave's (quite a few times), Rosa's (several times) and Gandia tours (a couple of times). On each occasion we have been asked to use the same seats even after a few days break.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Previous