Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

New Quesada Boulevard

Re: New Quesada Boulevard

Postby blanconegro » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:21 pm

marcliff wrote:Right. You know where Petra Honig is? You turn up the street by there to where the tobacco/lottery/newsagent is. On the left is the Belgian bakery and a tapas bar. Directly past the tapas bar is the old entrance to the government buildings that used to be there. That is now the entrance to the underground car park and has a big, high blue sign with a big white P on it and an arrow pointing to the left. As you turn in, there are barriers where you take a ticket to enter the underground parking lot.
If you are standing by Petra Honig and have the Old Don Carlon on your left, continue walking up the hill of Avda Las Naciones and the pedestrian entrance to Quesada Boulevard is about 50 metres or so up on the right.
Honest, it's been open quite some time.
Now, if you continue past the boulevard, there is another big hole in the ground with concrete pilings and earth moving equipment. That is going to be an extension with more shops I believe.

So, do you have to pay to use this car park? No wonder nobody uses it...
blanconegro

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Previous