Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Hertz Van Hire

Hertz Van Hire

Postby maisiesdad » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:57 pm

For some reason my post 'Man With A Van' disappeared before I could respond to beezneez' request for info.

I hired a van from Hertz, through Leroy Merlin at La Zenia where I bought the exterior door. The LM pick up point for the door has a telephone linked to Hertz No 91 509 75 55 and you can book the van through there. I booked it the night before from home so it was waiting for me at 1000 the following morning in the car park outside the LM pick up point.

The hire 1000-1500 cost 35€ with a LM club card (40€ without) and you give the details of your licence, NIE, etc over the phone to Hertz and they are verified by LM before you pick up the van. The whole thing went without a hitch and both LM and Hertz staff could not have been more helpful. Thoroughly recommend.
maisiesdad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: Hertz Van Hire

Postby Beesknees » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Many thanks maisiedad
Beesknees

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin