Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

CORREOS QUESADA AND ROJALES

CORREOS QUESADA AND ROJALES

Postby costamama » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:28 am

I apologise if someone has already covered this subject - I have had a quick look on the Forum and cannot see anything but here goes.

Both the Correos offices at Quesada and Rojales now have no letter box on their front facade which enables people to post letters at any time of the day. I don´t use the postal services very often so I don´t know when this happened - especially to the Rojales Correos.

So what are people supposed to do - make sure they only go to the Correos during opening times and inside there is a letter box? Now always use a post box in the street?

I have a simple business postcard that needs sending to Barcelona and it doesn´t even need a stamp. I have been to both Correos office over the last couple of days late afternoon and obviously can´t post it.

It is a simple thing but I just would really appreciate it if anyone actually knows why they don´t have letter boxes on the outside of the buildings any more.

Many thanks
costamama

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: CORREOS QUESADA AND ROJALES

Postby Justjan » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:27 pm

Seems crazy to me that the one in rojales has now been filled in. I use the box now, close to the shops at dona pepe, there is also a box nr the chemists in quesada.
Justjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Re: CORREOS QUESADA AND ROJALES

Postby costamama » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Thank you Justjan - many years ago when I used these boxes - post did not get to where it should have so I have never had a lot of faith in them. Mind you - things change so I guess if that is all there is.

But, I would still be interested to know why they won´t allow you a facility for posting letters out of hours that has been available for years and years.
costamama

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada