Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Networks theatre presents Titanic - Orihuela

Networks theatre presents Titanic - Orihuela

Postby Martin the artist » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:58 pm

If you have never been to see any of Networks productions, you will be amazed and well worth the trip to Orihuela.
They are a Spanish group of students who like to produce English theatre - and they are very good.

Their latest musical, Titanic, is a repeat of one they did in 2012 to much acclaim.

Written and directed by Nick Moore, this play narrates the fateful tragedy of many 1st, 2nd and practically all 3rd Class passengers on board of the Titanic in April 1912. Through a well put script, unforgettable songs and stunning choreographies, Titanic takes us to the magic of a 1st class ball room and the harsh reality of the stokers who worked in 49º heat.

With a cast of 30 magnificent actors and actresses, sensational period costumes and props designed by Dennis Carpenter, this show set a milestone when first presented as our Black Box opener in 2012. Don’t miss the opportunity to see one of the best musicals ever put on our stage.

The shows will be at Networks Theatre, Calle San Agustín 25, Orihuela on Thursday 6th, Friday 7th and Saturday 8th of April at various times. Check www.networkstheatre.com for the complete schedule and to book your tickets. Ticket price 8€ Adults and 4€ Children/Students.
Last edited by Martin the artist on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Re: Networks theatre presents Titanic - Orihuela

Postby Dave c » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:17 pm

Martin do you mean April
Dave c

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Networks theatre presents Titanic - Orihuela

Postby Martin the artist » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Yes, it should have been April...
They sent me a correction, but forgot to correct it :?
Have corrected it now, thanks :)
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales