Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Lidl Supermarket - Ciudad Quesada

Re: Lidl Supermarket - Ciudad Quesada

Postby Jan » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Lavender wrote:
Johnprattatlocrispin wrote:So, people aren't actually allowed to have there say on this unless Unless it's ok with Jan!

When people politely put a post on here like I did saying how difficult it was this morning at the Lidle opening, then someone replies with a sarcastic post which is totally unnecessary....then yes, Jan has the authority to delete it. People should have more respect for others....obviously you don't agree

:text-goodpost:
:text-thankyouyellow:
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby prefect » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:39 am

Johnprattatlocrispin wrote:So, people aren't actually allowed to have there say on this unless Unless it's ok with Jan!

That's always been the case with Jan, Its A question of do as I do and not as I say. No doubt this post will be deleted also.
prefect

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales/Quesada

Postby Martin the artist » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:53 am

I'm a member of a few other forums which have descended into the pit of insults to the point I don't even like to open them now.
So I personally am pleased to see Jan leaping on insults etc., and if that means the post has to be deleted, then so be it!
Martin the artist

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby marcliff » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:01 am

Oh, dear. And all this over what is basically a food bank with price labels.
Jan does an excellent job on here. Some of the chat sites degenerate into bitchiness and name-calling which makes them become a magnet for those with nothing better to do than complain and moan about everything under the sun.
This site is like a beacon among the dross and is a very helpful and, generally, friendly site which is well moderated and controlled (yes, controlled, after all it is her site).
If people don't like it and would rather mix it up and revert to ad hominems then they should move to one of the other sites where, I'm sure, the nasty people will welcome them with open arms.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Jan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:04 am

Martin the artist wrote:I'm a member of a few other forums which have descended into the pit of insults to the point I don't even like to open them now.
So I personally am pleased to see Jan leaping on insults etc., and if that means the post has to be deleted, then so be it!

:text-thankyouyellow: martin

and Thank you marcliff too.

I used to use a couple of forums like that and never wanted this one to be like them. It's the moderators who follow the forum policy on this forum and when complaints are made we act on them as soon as possible.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby Justjan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:27 am

C :text-thankyouyellow: you do a great job Jan, thank you.
Justjan

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Mac3blade » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:13 am

I think we owe a Jan a debt of gratitude for organising this wonderful forum. Every morning I hit the button on The forum and enjoy the latest goings on...I enjoy reading the discussions and the buy / sell is a good tool if you need to buy something cheaply or sell something.
Well done Jan and a big Thank You from me!
P.S. This may be the land of sunshine etc.,but people still heed to purchase food etc.,so,it is understandable that so many people were keen to visit the new Lidl and report on their findings!
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby TerryG » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:01 am

prefect wrote:

That's always been the case with Jan, Its A question of do as I do and not as I say. No doubt this post will be deleted also.

There`s little point then in belonging to a forum if you don`t like the moderator, which is fairly evident in your comment.

Moderating a forum is a thankless task. You`re damned if you do and you`re damned if you don`t.

Jan does an extremely good job in my opinion, even though she`s had to take me down a peg or two........but no matter what you do, you will always upset someone. :D
TerryG

Postby tinak » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:12 am

Completely agree, the site shouldn't degenerate into slanging matches, keep it as it should be ie an information and help centre. Going back to Lidl opening, why were the police ticketing and towing away, when there are no yellow lines or no parking signs?
tinak

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby frenchie » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:30 am

This is the best forum around yes there are rules and policies but there are so many nasty bored small minded people around you need to have standards and stick to them else this will just end up like the others ruled by the bullies

Keep it up Jan and her merry team of moderators I for one don't mind being pulled up if breaking policy

I have given the other forums up as a bad job
frenchie

Which part of Spain are you from?: san fulgencio

PreviousNext