Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Lidl Supermarket - Ciudad Quesada

Re: Lidl Supermarket - Ciudad Quesada

Postby scubydoo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:14 am

Back on topic! went past Lidl 10.00 today car park fairly full no problems with trafic whatsoever so I think the problem on opening day has gone and all is working well. As I said in the previous post great store clean bright and an asset to the wonderfull area and I am sure the new Mas y Mas will be when that opens, just dont go on opening day!
:text-lol:
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Jan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:13 pm

scubydoo wrote:Back on topic! went past Lidl 10.00 today car park fairly full no problems with trafic whatsoever so I think the problem on opening day has gone and all is working well. As I said in the previous post great store clean bright and an asset to the wonderfull area and I am sure the new Mas y Mas will be when that opens, just dont go on opening day!

:text-goodpost:

Thank you.

Back on topic now and stay on topic everyone! This topic is about the new Lidls and is an interesting topic. We all want to know whats going on around us and some of us are not in Spain permanently so topics like this are extra helpful to us non-residents.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby dr.doolittle » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Martin the artist wrote:I'm a member of a few other forums which have descended into the pit of insults to the point I don't even like to open them now.
So I personally am pleased to see Jan leaping on insults etc., and if that means the post has to be deleted, then so be it!
dr.doolittle

Postby dr.doolittle » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:20 pm

marcliff wrote:Oh, dear. And all this over what is basically a food bank with price labels.
Jan does an excellent job on here. Some of the chat sites degenerate into bitchiness and name-calling which makes them become a magnet for those with nothing better to do than complain and moan about everything under the sun.
This site is like a beacon among the dross and is a very helpful and, generally, friendly site which is well moderated and controlled (yes, controlled, after all it is her site).
If people don't like it and would rather mix it up and revert to ad hominems then they should move to one of the other sites where, I'm sure, the nasty people will welcome them with open arms.

dr.doolittle

Postby cheflady » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Jan you do a brilliant job and I also wait for 4pm which is when I receive today's addition,Monday&Tues for some reason I didn't get it and I had withdrawal symptoms!! Keep up the good work. Jules
cheflady

Postby Jan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:58 pm

cheflady wrote:Jan you do a brilliant job and I also wait for 4pm which is when I receive today's addition,Monday&Tues for some reason I didn't get it and I had withdrawal symptoms!! Keep up the good work. Jules

:text-thankyouyellow:

Let us know if it does that again, after checking your Spam file first of course.

Sometimes there is a blip and a digest may not get received occasionally but it generally rights itself in a day or so.

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby donaduo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Lidl was pleasantly quite this morning, so it would appear that the 'people' tide has turned
donaduo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby eaglet » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:53 pm

tinak wrote:Completely agree, the site shouldn't degenerate into slanging matches, keep it as it should be ie an information and help centre. Going back to Lidl opening, why were the police ticketing and towing away, when there are no yellow lines or no parking signs?
x

I thought you weren't allowed to park on solid white lines either, maybe I'm wrong but that was were the police were issuing tickets when I went past! Shame they don't do it in the main village!
Cheers AL
eaglet

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby scubydoo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:34 pm

eaglet wrote:
tinak wrote:Completely agree, the site shouldn't degenerate into slanging matches, keep it as it should be ie an information and help centre. Going back to Lidl opening, why were the police ticketing and towing away, when there are no yellow lines or no parking signs?
x

I thought you weren't allowed to park on solid white lines either, maybe I'm wrong but that was were the police were issuing tickets when I went past! Shame they don't do it in the main village!

I do not know what you mean! the police go to the Don Carlos every morning drink brandy and then go to arrest people for drink driving! hey at least they go in the village Hic Hic
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Dot » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:48 am

Did I miss something mas y mas opening? Where please.
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

PreviousNext