Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Help with Internet options

Help with Internet options

Postby Audbro » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Hi folks
I am looking to explore Internet options for our holiday home, we are there only about 6 weeks a year and would want to have Internet Access during these times, don't want a monthly subscription as it doesn't seem value for money and don't want a landline and Line rental.
folks have advised that because our place is golf side in Quesada, the turn off / turn on option isn't feasible due to the position.

Anyone Know of other options which are value for money for the short time we would access this each year. Your views would be most helpful.
Cheers. Audbro
Audbro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Help with Internet options

Postby Smishar » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Try Go Satellite in Quesada www.freetvspain.com they install a system by DVB Lab that you can turn off when your not in Spain. After 8 years without we finally had phone and broadband installed in September 2013. Have been very pleased with the broadband service.
Smishar

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta

Re: Help with Internet options

Postby Audbro » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Thanks Smishar, however it was Go Satelite who advised This system is not suitable due to the position of our house, am still holding out some hope there maybe another solution suitable and good value. Cheers
Audbro

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada