Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

DOG

DOG

Postby Tootandploot » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:30 pm

I am so sorry to report this and sincerely hope that a member is not affected but this afternoon i spotted a black dog lying in the side of the road on the way up to La Finca from the cement works.
Tootandploot

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: DOG

Postby Jan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Tootandploot wrote:I am so sorry to report this and sincerely hope that a member is not affected but this afternoon i spotted a black dog lying in the side of the road on the way up to La Finca from the cement works.

I do hope it's not but...could it have been this black labrador cross?

lost-and-found-in-quesada-and-surrounding-areas-f71/billy-the-lost-dog-t19079.html
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby VivaEspana » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Sadly, I think I know who this dog is. The whole of Algorfa have been searching for him. I've just messaged the owner and he's gone to look. They'll be heartbroken.

Thanks for the caring post.
VivaEspana

Postby billyandsybil » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Hi all I am Billys dad, following the message I went out at 9.30pm with a torch and could not see anything I will go out in the morning, however painful for me as it may be are you saying the dog was dead or was he walking along the road. If dead does anyone know where he might have been taken so we can confirm one way or the other
Tim
billyandsybil

Which part of Spain are you from?: Montemar

Postby Tootandploot » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:19 pm

We didn't stop to check it out but it did unfortunately look that way. My friend who only arrived last night for the first time was in the passenger seat and was admiring the orange groves just suddenly said omg a dead dog. I initially thought she said dead duck and didn't question it until we were having coffee later when she mentioned it again and I then asked her to describe it to which she said it was big and black but she thought it was more like a staffie than a Labrador. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed it is not yours. We will in the area again at about 9.30 in the morning and will have another look or I will try to get a more precise location. She does not know the area so could not describe the exact location. We will follow the route we took today and see if we can be more specific.
Tootandploot

Postby billyandsybil » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:28 pm

that would help a lot my phone number is 00447966546404 I can meet up to go and look
Tim
billyandsybil

Postby Tootandploot » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Unfortunately I have an appointment so won't be able to meet up but if it is found again I will definitely call you.
Tootandploot

Postby billyandsybil » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:37 pm

thanks
billyandsybil

Postby nannyabroad » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:15 am

This was posted on a site (Urb Entre Naranjos) hope this is not the dog.

There is a large brown dog, sadly dead on the road from here heading towards the roundabout before motorway. He was there yesterday too. This is the area of San Miguel.
nannyabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Postby billyandsybil » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:19 pm

thank you no that is not Billy, Billy is all black white a little white on his rear paws
billyandsybil

Next

Return to Quesada general discussion