Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Torrevieja hospital

Torrevieja hospital

Postby Jasper » Tue May 02, 2017 6:34 pm

I am waiting for a hospital appointment Can anyone tell me if they get in touch by telephone,text, or letter. Thanks
Jasper

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Herrada

Re: Torrevieja hospital

Postby QUESADALAD » Tue May 02, 2017 7:03 pm

Hi Jasper ,i have had a few lately and they usually send a message to my mobile telling me time and date and number to ring if not possible for you to go.
QUESADALAD

Which part of Spain are you from?: golf course

Postby Jasper » Tue May 02, 2017 7:17 pm

Thanks Quesadalad
Jasper

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Herrada

Postby caboman » Wed May 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi Jasper! Don't rely on the hospital informing you by phone or text. I have been waiting for such a message having been diagnosed as having cancer of the oesophagus that is likely to require urgent treatment. Because I had not heard from them I went to the hospital at lunchtime today to find out what was happening. I was told that I had an appointment at 9:30 this morning and, having missed it, I could not have an appointment until 18th May. Devastating news when you have just been told that you have cancer but the receptionist wasn't bothered. I have checked my post, my emails and both UK and Spanish mobiles and confirmed that no notice of the appointment was sent to me. Your best bet is to go to the main reception desk, with your SIP card and passport, where they will look up to see if you have any appointments arranged. Good luck!
caboman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cabo Roig

Postby mojo » Wed May 03, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi Jasper. Go to YOsalud (click on this) This will take you to the Hospital log in page, put your SIP card number in the appropriate box and your password in the other, if you have not been issued with a password, you will need to see your GP or nurse both should be able to issue you one. The Hospital post all our appointments on the opening page, although you will need to click on the box, they also send us a text re the appointment date and time. opr copy and paste this https://extranetsalud.torrevieja-salud. ... dexGeneral
mojo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Pepin