Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

La Marquesa Supermarket

La Marquesa Supermarket

Postby Marjim » Wed May 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Can anyone tell me what the Supermarket at the La Marquesa golf club is any good for shopping,and if there is a deli instore.Also are there a few pubs and eateries in the same area.Thanks in advance.
Marjim

Re: La Marquesa Supermarket

Postby TonTri » Wed May 10, 2017 1:19 pm

We live just over a kilometre away from La Marquesa supermarket area and frequently shop there. It has more or less everything you need including a deli counter.

There is also a Sabadell bank and cash machine, loads of pubs and restaurants most with fab views over the golf course.

Here are some of the pics we took in March (if I have uploaded them properly) :)

photo 19.JPG

photo 21.JPG

photo 22.JPG
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby QUESADALAD » Wed May 10, 2017 3:14 pm

I live along from the Marquesa shops and yes there is plenty going on at least 4 pubs restaraunts chinese, thai, indian,plus english a cash machine plus the supa valu Supermarket then go upstairs a few more pubs etc.
QUESADALAD

Which part of Spain are you from?: golf course

Postby GLASSMAN » Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

that particular supa valu, is very expensive compared to others,
must be for all the wealthy golfers :lol:
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby elchedave » Wed May 10, 2017 7:47 pm

GLASSMAN,
I agree fully, I live just five minutes walk from that supermarket & it would be a last resort for me, prices are way above average & choice way below average.
Just my opinion,
Regards,
Dave.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Bonbon2610 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:50 pm

I cannot agree with you guys. The choice and pricing at supervalu is better than most other local places. The layout, the choice and the the quality is far better than others. The staff are the best in the area, always helpful and courteous. I have moved from the immediate area but return to supervalu as I like it the best. Each to their own, but I would suggest that people don't take their advice and not go in, it's a really spotless well laid out store and I can give you examples that are cheaper than many other local shops. They are not expensive.
Bonbon2610

Postby AliG » Thu May 11, 2017 7:11 am

:text-goodpost:
Bonbon2610 wrote:I cannot agree with you guys. The choice and pricing at supervalu is better than most other local places. The layout, the choice and the the quality is far better than others. The staff are the best in the area, always helpful and courteous. I have moved from the immediate area but return to supervalu as I like it the best. Each to their own, but I would suggest that people don't take their advice and not go in, it's a really spotless well laid out store and I can give you examples that are cheaper than many other local shops. They are not expensive.
AliG

Postby Tootandploot » Thu May 11, 2017 7:41 am

Likewise for us, for the same reasons. Would be our first port of call, rather than last!
Tootandploot

Postby Jan » Thu May 11, 2017 8:01 am

Although we are in another part of Quesada with Consum nearby I've been into Supervalu and found it to be very good for everything and remember thinking at the time that if I lived in the Golf Course area I wouldn't mind it being my local supermarket. From what I could see, the prices mostly seem on par with the other Quesada supermarkets on the whole.

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby scubydoo » Thu May 11, 2017 9:11 am

Personaly I find most supermarkets have somthing to offer and the golf course is lucky to have this one, if it was lost due to under use it would be a blow to the area I am sure.
scubydoo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Next