Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

A happy tale

A happy tale

Postby KimberleyHarper » Sat May 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Last night just before midnight I took note of the sound system and music playing loudly where we live. Then this afternoon it happened again. We'd been in all day so we hopped out the pool, got dressed and followed our ear so in the car. We literally drive all of thirty seconds and saw people walking down what we thought was just a small patch of woodland.

We saw parking attendants and just followed and there was a fiesta in the woods!! We had a lovely time. We didn't even know it was there!!! Darren managed to dart three balloons and won Oscar a big teddy, I got candy floss just made and a nice glass ( plastic cup) of wine. Then we had a big powdered colourful time. It was such a lovely experience that we thoroughly enjoyed. Second from our house and everyone was smiling and good spirits. Just wanted to share why a lovely time we had. Here's the outcome of our little adventure
KimberleyHarper

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Re: A happy tale

Postby Jan » Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 am

KimberleyHarper wrote:Last night just before midnight I took note of the sound system and music playing loudly where we live. Then this afternoon it happened again. We'd been in all day so we hopped out the pool, got dressed and followed our ear so in the car. We literally drive all of thirty seconds and saw people walking down what we thought was just a small patch of woodland.

We saw parking attendants and just followed and there was a fiesta in the woods!! We had a lovely time. We didn't even know it was there!!! Darren managed to dart three balloons and won Oscar a big teddy, I got candy floss just made and a nice glass ( plastic cup) of wine. Then we had a big powdered colourful time. It was such a lovely experience that we thoroughly enjoyed. Second from our house and everyone was smiling and good spirits. Just wanted to share why a lovely time we had. Here's the outcome of our little adventure

Sounds lovely - Was this in Murcia or Ciudad Quesada/Rojales? I was trying to think what events were happening in Rojales or Quesada and then noticed you have your profile as the Murcia area.

If it was Murcia, we have another forum for that area and it would be nice if you could post about this on there as well - I'm sure the local people would love to hear about it:
https://www.costacalidaforum.com/area/a ... cussion-9/
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby KimberleyHarper » Sun May 21, 2017 1:13 pm

We moved in Feb to Quesada from Murcia so it may be that I've not changed it. Will try to do so when I get on laptop. I think it was named festival of colour.
KimberleyHarper

Postby Jan » Sun May 21, 2017 1:15 pm

KimberleyHarper wrote:We moved in Feb to Quesada from Murcia so it may be that I've not changed it. Will try to do so when I get on laptop. I think it was named festival of colour.

That's great. Thanks for telling us about it.
:text-thankyouyellow:

Jan
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch: Facebook.com/TalkQuesada
Jan
Site Admin

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu Dona Pepa

Postby SharonSpain » Sun May 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Sounds like the San Isidro festival at Parque Recoral
SharonSpain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Lynne1 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:13 pm

I too ended up there my mistake on a little walk - it was great and the pooch liked it too!
Lynne1

Which part of Spain are you from?: In England,

Postby KimberleyHarper » Sun May 21, 2017 5:24 pm

It was just one of those days when you really appreciate everything. Everyone was so happy!
KimberleyHarper

Postby Mel » Sun May 21, 2017 8:07 pm

That sounds lovely Kimberley, have you been to the caves in Rojales, sure it's 1st Sunday of every month, music, food, drink, loads of wee stalls selling pictures and jewellery, well worth going to.
Mel

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby KimberleyHarper » Mon May 22, 2017 12:12 pm

No we haven't. We have had a pretty busy time with work and trying to sort our wedding, so sad to say we haven't exactly explored as much as we would have liked yet. Think I may start a little list of places though! Rosales is so close too, we will have to check it out soon! Thank you Mel
KimberleyHarper