Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Quesada Country Club

Quesada Country Club

Postby nannyabroad » Sun May 21, 2017 4:51 pm

We have used the facilities, pool, bar etc for many years. We have grandkids over in a couple of weeks, so decided to check out the carvery, so impressed, heard different reviews, and most were the staff being miserable. We found them to be great working flat out, apart from one, and he was on a downer, but not everyone can be happy all the time. On the whole food was excellent value for money, even had to stop the guy cutting the meat as I had ample. Swimming pool open, bouncy castle open, and nice clean decor. Plus a guy strumming the guitar and singing, all in all a great Sunday afternoon.
nannyabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Re: Quesada Country Club

Postby TonTri » Sun May 21, 2017 5:43 pm

So glad to hear that, nannyabrroad. We went a couple of times when we first looked around Quesada (Nov/Dec) and were impressed but when we were over in March it seemed dead so we didnt even bother stopping.

It's a few hundred metres away from us so will give it another try when we are back in a couple of weeks time.
:text-thankyouyellow:
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby nannyabroad » Sun May 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Winter months are always quiet because the main draw in the Summer is the pool. It is a great place and we live 5 minutes walk away would hate to loose it, as the grandkids love it there. Now seem to have lots going on all week so give it another go.
nannyabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Postby TonTri » Sun May 21, 2017 6:00 pm

We Will definitely give it another go. We are about 10 minutes walk away, but it is also en-route to town so is a vital link, especially if you have kids in tow as you dont need to go any further.

Thanks again. Will check it out.
TonTri

Postby AlanJJ » Mon May 22, 2017 9:00 am

They also have some excellent acts
AlanJJ

Postby Caron Goodson » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:47 pm

I am going to give it a go when over in November, may try out some of the dance classed and meet a few people as will be in Spain on my own for a few weeks

Caron from Dona Pepa Quesada
Caron Goodson

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa quesada

Return to Quesada general discussion