Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Defo coming!!

Defo coming!!

Postby cheflady » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Hi all just selling house booked dogs transport and flights for October know work is poorly PD and hard to come by BUT If poss both of us would like to do a few hrs a WK I am city&guilds chef of 40 yr head chef over 10yr but don't want that again,hubby own decorating business til wrapped up last yr through partners poor health Appreciate it will be seasonal work but that will suit us fine.Not wanting full time just something to keep us occupied.I also have experience of bar work and serving good all rounder.Please just keep us in mind even though it might not be for a grew months.Thank you Jules&Dave
cheflady

Re: Defo coming!!

Postby Chrisdee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am

If you want something to keep you occupied do charity work, plenty of that about no problem
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby cheflady » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:23 am

We are thinking about that thank you would love to help animals x
cheflady

Postby Terry the gardener » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:42 am

Dog walkers and help with cats at the animal shelter near the fire station (https://www.facebook.com/Animalistas-To ... 372750489/)volunteers are always needed in mornings for an hour or so..all will be most welcome here and at many of the charity shops in the area ......thanks.
Terry the gardener

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Paulr » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:09 am

When we went into Baybrooks Restaurant a week ago, they were looking for seasonal serving staff - may be worth giving the owner, Nicky, a ring: http://www.baybrooksrestaurantalgorfa.com

Good luck!
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby cheflady » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Thank you everyone appreciate it.God I just love this forum!! X
cheflady

Return to Quesada general discussion