Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Criminal Records Check

Criminal Records Check

Postby acjw1970 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:04 pm

Need some help please. I'm trying to complete form 790 600 for my Spanish Criminal Records Check. However I only seem to download the example form from the ministry of justice which doesn't give a full receipt number. Can anybody suggest where to obtain the actual form please as o do need rather quickly!
Thanks in anticipation
acjw1970

Which part of Spain are you from?: Parque Recorral

Re: Criminal Records Check

Postby Top Cat » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:05 pm

I needed one for work abroad in order to get my work visa approved. My Gestor advised me to go to Murcia where they issue it same day. Alicante for some reason don't issue them same day. I was told it could take up to 14 days from Alicante. I think it was the Guardia Civil office in Murcia but I can check with my Gestor. None of the local Guardia Civil or Policia Local offices can do this apparently. Basically you rock up with your NIE and Passport no appointment necessary and they give you a form to take to the bank for payment. The bank is less than 5 minutes away. You take that back stamped as proof of payment and hey presto one CR check.
Top Cat

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar del Segura

Re: Criminal Records Check

Postby acjw1970 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Hi Top Cat, many thanks for your reply.

I finally managed to get the form. As I was using my iPad it wasn't working properly. But anyway!!

So 2 weeks later my CRC is still not back so I guess I will have to go to Murcia. Is it really such a simple process? My Spanish skills are not the best. Will I need an interpreter?
acjw1970

Which part of Spain are you from?: Parque Recorral